Somewhere is looking for two self-motivated Landscape Architects with 2 years minimum experience to come and join our team.
Start date is February 2017.
We are a small enthusiastic landscape architecture practice, located in regional New South Wales, operating across a wide geographical region. Our work focuses on interpreting place with projects ranging from schools, aged care facilities, park and open space planning and design as well as bespoke garden design.
Applicants with the following skills are invited to forward their CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19th December.
- Demonstrated experience in landscape design and critical design thinking
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe CS Suite
- Ability to work as part of a team and to work independently
- Skills in listening and interpreting the needs of communities and clients
- An appreciation of broad landscapes and the ability to understand scale
- Be willing to travel and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence